311. 10 days with Nana & Papaw
312. 2 date nights with my husband
313. apples overflowing buckets
314. bags of apples saved in the freezer for months to come
315. time spent with grandparents cutting apples
316. Hearing my grandpa say that he was afraid when they sold the farm & the apple orchard they wouldn’t have apples but every year they have had plenty of apples….God certainly provides
317. Jars of pickles made with my own hands
318. Pickled beets just like my mom used to make from my own garden
319. fun at the water park
320. Amazing finds at the Farmer’s Market
321. Running into cousins and friends from long ago wandering the streets at the Farmer’s Market
322. a Mother of many who are nearly grown stopping to help me with little ones during church services
323. A Walking Baby Boy
324. 5potato is 3!
325. Time celebrating life with our loved ones near & far.
326. Princess Dress made with love by Grandma Di
327. Answers even if they weren’t the ones we wanted
328. The changing of leaves — our first fall in Montana — beautiful!
329. New mercies every morning