I am linking up with Emily P. Freeman for her quarterly what I learned series. I always love taking some time to reflect on the season as it is winding down and this provides a great opportunity!
- Hawaiian Roll Deli Sandwiches are awesome for large family road trips! I used this post to get me started.
- Exploring Montana is AWESOME! I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy so much of God’s beautiful creation right from my own state.
- Adventures don’t have to be a big a deal. We just had to decide to do it! Most of our adventures only took an afternoon.
- Aimee Kollmansberger encouraged me to surrender my thoughts on how my home should be and grateful for how it is right now!
- Painting and rearranging a room can make a huge difference in how I feel about a space. What was once supposed to be a playroom but became a junk heap is now a beautiful home office for me and school area for my littles.
- Small changes can make such a big difference with just a little creativity. My favorite additions were a new cabinet in the kitchen, a sling bookcase in the school room and a coat tree rack made into a towel tree in the bathroom.
- My littles need more of my attention. I am so happy that in this season of such changes I get to go back in some ways and just mother my 2 younger ones for a good part of the day.
How about you? What did you learn this summer?