I am linking up with one of my favorite people, Emily P Freeman, to share what I’ve learned this winter.
- I actually love a good mystery! For years I have avoided them but after hearing so many people talk about how good Louise Penny’s books are I decided to give them a try and now I am on my 4th book with 10 more to go!
- I love my enamel cast iron skillet! It is amazing what a different the combination of my new gas stove and this skillet are! My meats are so much more flavorful and cook so much faster!
- I have been learning so much about the enneagram and have decided that studying it plus discussing my findings with family members is a lot like therapy only less expensive!
- Although I was sad at giving up our 12 passenger van last summer, my Kia has been so wonderful!! Even though we have had a ton of snow, I haven’t had a single problem getting stuck. I am going to stick with an all-wheel drive car from now on!
- Being on a Launch Team is wonderful! I have never done this before but now I am on a launch team for two wonderful books coming out soon: Placemaker by Christie Purifoy and The Next Right Thing by Emily P. Freeman. It is so fun to get to see behind the scenes at to help promote their wonderful books!
How about you? What have you learned this Winter?