In Gretchen Rubin’s book, The Happiness Project, she documented her Twelve Commandments that she tries to live by. I was inspired to do the same, although I came up with more than twelve. (It also reminded me of Gibbs’s Rules from NCIS.)
Here is my list that I am constantly adding to:
- Be Krystal
- Give to God first
- Write it Down!
- People are More Important Than Things
- Don’t go to bed (or leave) angry
- Be Intentional
- Just Do It!
- Be Faithful
- Choose Present over Perfect
- Connect Meaningfully with Others
- I am only responsible for my own feelings
- Don’t Call the Game at Halftime
- Be the Gift
- Be a Flamethrower
- Watch her Dance
- I was Made to Worship
- Bring My Basket, Let Jesus Multiply it
- Jesus is my perfection, so I don’t have to
Do you have rules for your life? I would love to hear them!