I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a nice day with our family.
I want to finish out my list this week although I didn’t get to 1000 I have found that this has been a good exercise in being thankful.
101. Our Savior, Jesus Christ, who was willing to take on human form and serve us in hopes of our choosing him.
102. Having extra time with my husband over the holiday weekend.
103. Our beautiful weather for Christmas (It was 65 & the sun was shining — a perfect chance for a nice walk with my dh after eating a big Christmas dinner.)
104. Second Chances
106. The joy of watching my children take joy in giving their sisters a special gift they picked out for them.
108. The internet once again — I was able to find a few songs I’ve been wanting & download them for only $0.88 each instead of buying a whole album for a particular song! (I got In Christ Alone, I Will Never Be the Same Again, Days of Elijah, Blessed Be the Name of the Lord, & a Christmas song.)
109. Ann Voskamp’s The Glorious Coming Advent Devotionals. They really blessed us over this advent season.
110. Dh’s Christmas bonus that got us a big step forward on our goal of paying off our debt.
111. Our friends who raised & butchered free range chickens for us!
112. A fridge full of yummy leftovers that can fill our tummies over the next week without making another trip to the store!
113. The friendship of sisters.
114. A new Beth Moore study starting next week with my ladies Bible class. We will be doing Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruits of the Spirit.
115. New games to play with the girls.
116. New Beginnings
117. Plans for lots of camping trips in the next year with all the camping gear we got for Christmas!
118. Telephones & the ability to talk to friends and family even though they are so far away.
119. My 4 lovely daughters
120. A nice home to live and grow in.