We had a wonderful week in Arizona albeit crazy trying to see so many people and get so much accomplished in one week.
Here are some of my gifts from the last couple weeks (#456-511)
457. A fresh blanket of snow.
458. Laundry: 10 loads in just one hour.
465. A trip to Arizona
466. Spending good time with my mom.
465. Getting together with friends that I haven’t seen in over a year and having it feel just like normal…
466. Enjoying a sky ride over the zoo with 4potato
471. Feeling loved and missed.
477. French onion soup with a friend!
478. Sweet potato fries – yum!
479. Bringing home a bucket of lemons picked right off the tree.
480. Shopping at Fresh & Easy
481. Shopping at Sprouts
482. Getting my haircut
483. Getting contacts!
485. Safe Travels
486. Time to talk & dream with my dh.
490. Hope of friends visiting us here.
491. Feeling good about moving to Montana
492. Bringing home the rest of our stuff
493. Washer is fixed!
494. Furnace is fixed!
497. Having multiple sources of heat in this house!
502. The sun shining and making the snow sparkle.
503. Taxes completed!
507. The smell of fresh bread coming out of the oven.
509. A husband that works so hard to provide for us.