I want to be a more grateful person. I started this list of 1000 gifts a couple years ago but only made it to 176 and so I pick it up again…I hope to be much more successful in keeping up with it this time.
177. I’m grateful for a precious little boy to love.
178. Big sisters who are so anxious to hold our new baby.
179. Having a nearly 11 year old who is capable of helping with meals, holding the baby & helping her little sisters.
180. Picking up old friendships via Facebook.
181. Kind friends who are giving me a baby shower for my 6th baby!
182. Beautiful music coming from my daughter playing the piano.
183. My 6 year old who is such a big helper!
184. Being able to use cloth diapers — who knew it could be so fun!
185. My 2 year old’s sweet smiles and giggles at the smallest things.
186. Being able to kiss sweet baby cheeks.
187. Baby boy’s precious smiles.
188. Hope for the future.
189. Inspiration from watching the Duggar family.