After beginning my list of 1000 Gifts (inspired by Ann Voskamp) in November of 2006 I actually completed my list. (I have been ever so much more diligent in adding to my list over the last year.)
Here are some of my final entries:
957. A beautiful harvest yesterday: tomatoes of all kinds, cucumbers, yellow squash, zucchini, & lemon cucumbers
964. Apples ripening on the tree
967. Waking from a nap to a cool breeze blowing in the window
977. Great Grandma celebrating birthdays with us
988. Van is paid off!
991. Homemade Apple Cider
994. Circle Time Restored
999. Sharing Ann Voskamp’s book One Thousand Gifts with the ladies at church
1000. Made it to 1000!
I am only beginning. I already have a new journal for my next 1000 gifts.
I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.