Ann has encouraged me to pick up writing about my 1000 gifts once again. I made it to 120 last time so I’ll pick up from there. A couple weeks ago I started a gratitude journal with the girls that we make entries in a couple times a week during Circle Time. I really want to work on being more grateful and I hope this will be a good tool to help me keep my focus.
121. A cute and cuddly baby who’s smile can melt my heart.
122. The smell of fresh baked bread coming out of the oven.
123. Another nice day as we try to make until May without air conditioning (last Monday it was 97 here so we had to leave the house to survive it. 8) )
124. Waking up to birds singing outside our window.
125. A 3 year old who loves helping her mama bake bread and a nearly 5 year old who is always looking for ways to be helpful.
126. A 7 year old who loves entertaining the baby and making her laugh.
127. A 9 year old who was able to be a blessing to members of our church with preparing items for the Family Bible Adventure weekend coming up and watching over their children so they could work.
128. A husband who is feeling much better today.
129. A day off after a crazy weekend of birthday parties and sickness.
130. My new laptop that has more space than I can imagine using for all of our pictures, ebooks, websites and more.