I can’t believe it is September already! We really enjoyed our August in Montana. Although there were a few 100 degree days the heat only lasted a few days at a time followed by some really lovely days. In fact, the month ended with temps in the 60s! Much better than our normal succession of 100s for months on end…
Here are my blessings for this week:
291. Rain, glorious rain.
292. Boxes of fruit to preserve
293. My first attempt at raspberry jam set up & canned!
294. Yummy Peach Butter
295. Homemade applesauce, apple muffins, apple pie, apple crisp & apple brownies from 1 box of Ginger Gold Apples.
296. A freezer full of frozen peach slices to enjoy for months to come
297. shopping at the local farmer’s market
298. fresh corn on the cob
299. harvesting lots of zucchini from our own garden
300. the hope of more produce from our garden: cantaloupe, pumpkins, & potatoes still growing
301. Nana & Papaw are coming next week!
302. Fitting into my pre-6potato jeans
303. Finding our place in our new community
304. Our church home
305. Our baby is nearly walking…
306. Starting our homeschool co-op tomorrow
307. Baby going to bed on his own at night
308. Finding dryer paperwork after much searching
309. Everyone else started back to school
310. God’s mercies are new every morning