Sorry I haven’t written much — life has been so crazy lately! I’ve been meaning to add more to my list. I have a few other posts I’ve been working on but haven’t been able to finish them yet. I hope you are enjoying your December. It will probably be the new year before I am posting more frequently on here again and I have some wonderful things I’ve been learning about that I am anxious to share with you.
Here are some more things on my list of 1000 Gifts:
91. A husband who has shared his life for the last 13 years with me. We keep growing & sharing together! (It is our anniversary on the 18th.)
92. Having all of our Christmas gifts purchased, wrapped & shipped now! We have a whole week left to take treats to people, spend time together and to enjoy instead of stressing over the details.
93. Our church family
94. My wonderful in-laws who are always willing to help with whatever needs done & are such wonderful babysitters!
95. My new cell phone
96. Our new library that is close enough to walk to with the girls!
97. Online Banking! Oh how that makes my life easier!
98. Prayer Warriors
99. The Bible class teachers at our church
100. Real Christian Fellowship